Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wanna Be Lupe's #1 Fan of the Moment???

Well, on this blog at least, I'm starting a new section where we can get to know Lupe fans from ALL OVER THE WORLD, or at least acquaint ourselves with the ones who read this blog.


I know how people HATE to respond to stuff, and would rather just lurk about on a blog without EVER making a comment, (I know you're here, There is a counter at the bottom of the blog), but this is your chance to be seen, be known, shout it loud and Proud, I LOVE LUPE FIASCO...(yes homo for guys, (I hate the phrase no homo and yes homo is just my way of refusing to say no homo, but whatever) back to the matter at hand)


IF YOU...YES YOU...YOU OUT THERE LURKING ON THIS BLOG, YOU WHO NEVER EVER MAKE COMMENTS...Want to be Lupe's #1 Fan of the Moment, This is the time to redeem yourself, and I shall forgive you in time....



Decided to throw some pictures in the mix, because I know how people hate looking at just words on a page and no pictures...


Send me an email, YES AN EMAIL, lupethefiasco@gmail.com, I know this is an extra step, but I'd like to keep this information private so we can be surprised about who the next Lupe #1 Fan of the Moment will be...


Answer the following 2 Questions, YES 2 QUESTIONS, and you could be Lupe's #1 Fan of the Moment...(name of this section is subject to change at any time)

(1) When did you first fall in love with Lupe Fiasco?
(Or guys if it makes you feel better to answer this question,
When did you first become a fan of Lupe Fiasco?)

(2) If you could steal one thing from Lupe Fiasco, what would it be and why?
(for the record, I do not condone thievery)

Also in the email, lupethefiasco@gmail.com, would you please send your name, age, where you're from, Social Security Number (JUST PLAYING) and any random information about yourself that you would like to be included with your Lupe's #1 Fan of the Moment Profile (i.e. Myspace page, favorite color, what color underwear you're currently wearing). Also a picture would be nice but is not required, I will provide one for you if you don't send one, so ummm....you might want to send one. LOL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No homo is the best thing ever... I LOVE hearing guys say that... It's sooo funny... How could you not like it?...